Rend Forums
iamacyborg

Introduce Yourselves

FK_JarNod    27

Hi! I'm FK_JarNod. I'm one of the developers of Rend, and I'm stoked to see the community building up so quickly. Thank you so much to Iamacybord for setting this up!

Shuu    3

Hey, I'm shuu. Interested in this game, also work at Discord. Nice to be here. ^^

iamacyborg    126

Hey, hey @FK_JarNod! Thanks for joining us here. I'll have to setup some member roles so people can identify you if you like.

@Shuu Hey, thanks for joining! What do you do at Discord? Always cool to see people working professionally in the industry :)

Kofer1001    5

Hi hi ! I'm just myself :D I love survivals, mmos, so I think this game could be for me, but I just need to wait for alpha :) 

Zuma521    6

Hello, I am Zuma521 Saw this from a tweet from the devs. Can't wait for this game to come out and just want to get as much info about this game been thinking about it since the trailer came out.

Fodrem    6

My name is Fodrem, im a Dutch 18 year old guy, and as some may know the most hyped person for this game to come out. Once it arrives im sure you will see me ingame.  i mostly play mmo`s but im also quite fond of the arma 3 Rp servers. 

i will link a patatowhale

B-3Th0TUMAAqko6.jpg

Astorika    3

Hi! I´m Astorika, a swedish gamer that loves most types of games but this looks really awesome! Looking forward to testing it in the future!

EskimoBoy    4

hiya! gamer addict here waiting for my new fix!  anyways, love the pole at the start! can we get a pole to see where people would want to end up on teams?  cause got the feeling that purple is going to be the Pokemon-Go Yellow Team of this game. would love to see where people want to end up.

iamacyborg    126
37 minutes ago, EskimoBoy said:

hiya! gamer addict here waiting for my new fix!  anyways, love the pole at the start! can we get a pole to see where people would want to end up on teams?  cause got the feeling that purple is going to be the Pokemon-Go Yellow Team of this game. would love to see where people want to end up.

I see you managed to get the poll up yourself! 

/edit wait, that sounds wrong...

Edited by iamacyborg

EskimoBoy    4
1 minute ago, iamacyborg said:

I see you managed to get the poll up yourself! 

/edit wait, that sounds wrong...

once I figured out how to do create a pull i went right ahead = ))   did it work? I think I did it wrong at the start but fixed it.

iamacyborg    126
1 minute ago, EskimoBoy said:

once I figured out how to do create a pull i went right ahead = ))   did it work? I think I did it wrong at the start but fixed it.

It worked! Also I voted purple #sorrynotsorry

EskimoBoy    4

dude! already had a talk with my buds on what team were going to be (since were all going to play together) and 3/5 in our group of friends voted purple and I am all for that purple. was really wondering what their Faction icon looks like since it's the only one we haven't actually seen yet.... or at least from all of my studying it hasn't been revealed.  and even if it's an ugly icon it still wont deter me  = )     

iamacyborg    126
7 minutes ago, EskimoBoy said:

dude! already had a talk with my buds on what team were going to be (since were all going to play together) and 3/5 in our group of friends voted purple and I am all for that purple. was really wondering what their Faction icon looks like since it's the only one we haven't actually seen yet.... or at least from all of my studying it hasn't been revealed.  and even if it's an ugly icon it still wont deter me  = )     

So long as it's purple, I'm all for it.

This is also probably why I'm a filthy heretic who's a fan of the Emp's Children in 40k.

Cranor    8

Some think of me as a troll, others as a jolly guy.
But jokes on you, because I might be both! 

Just another gamer in his early 20's (nearly 21 actually, yeah that's right ain't 20 much longer so soon I'm a big boy.) Can't wait to play Rend with y'all! 

Edited by Cranor

Dalariuz    3

Hey there. Im a 23 year old from Germany:) its so cool there is a Forum already. (Also with a frostkeep FK_jarNod:)) 

lets have fun together. Hello everyone!