Rend Forums
iamacyborg

Introduce Yourselves

15 hours ago, Agnisekhar said:

Where did u bought a Key?

google my friend has the answer to all questions. So let me google that for you i did the same. Just chose but beware that im not responsible for what what happens to your money. There is allways a posibility of scam and the pre alpha keys become useless in less then a month.

Hello there,

I'm GTMelo and I have no idea how to introduce myself. That's mainly because this is the 1st forum that I register myself because I want to. I'm really looking forward to play rend and join this community.

Regards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xenotor said:

google my friend has the answer to all questions. So let me google that for you i did the same. Just chose but beware that im not responsible for what what happens to your money. There is allways a posibility of scam and the pre alpha keys become useless in less then a month.

Hey, could we not talk about buying keys please. It is really not in the spirit of the pre-alpha, and I suspect the folks at FK will be cracking down on people who sell or purchase these.

18 hours ago, iamacyborg said:

Hey, could we not talk about buying keys please. It is really not in the spirit of the pre-alpha, and I suspect the folks at FK will be cracking down on people who sell or purchase these.

Allright, but i doubt anything will happen to the key sellers as its not really harmfull to the game.

It will happen anyway its one of the reasons why other devs sell pre alpha keys cheap themself. Its pretty easy to find them too as you can see.

Also unlike most people who are "lucky" with the keys that try the game for 1 hour then never play again until release, the people who buy keys stay with the pre alpha game most of the time and report a lot more bugs. It only helps the game in my eyes. I can only suggest rend to sell official a limited number of pre alpha keys for 5$. Keys could be locked to certain factions. It could be used to counter the population inbalance we currently have. ( EU Order 4 - 7 people , Revenant 9 - 14 people , Conclave 1-2 people.)

But this is not the right thread to discus the moral of buying keys.

On 5/30/2017 at 1:55 PM, Xenotor said:

Ah make sense but sound Risky

Hi All,

30, australian here. The game looks amazing!

Looking forward to seeing how the development jouney unfolds!

Fingers crossed my location doesn't turn off the dev team to getting involved :)

18 hours ago, warlow said:

Hi All,

30, australian here. The game looks amazing!

Looking forward to seeing how the development jouney unfolds!

Fingers crossed my location doesn't turn off the dev team to getting involved :)

welcome to the community,

i belive there will be an asian or even Australian server. Even if there isnt the current US server is located in US West. I played there from Germany and did not notice any kind of Desync or lag. Sometimes the dmg registerd on monsters came a bit late but that was it.

In short they have a very good netcode.

On 6/3/2017 at 4:00 PM, Xenotor said:

welcome to the community,

i belive there will be an asian or even Australian server. Even if there isnt the current US server is located in US West. I played there from Germany and did not notice any kind of Desync or lag. Sometimes the dmg registerd on monsters came a bit late but that was it.

In short they have a very good netcode.

Yes i hope there are Asian Servers

Hey,

Ace here. Saw this game a few months back and was in awe. Was just shocked at how interesting the whole game idea was and how deep it could potentially be in terms of competitiveness, individual skill and team work. 

As opposed to most team battle/ war games. This one really caught my eye and I am looking forward to seeing it develop in the near future. 

Great work to the team and good luck to all. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 9:43 AM, Ace said:

Hey,

Ace here. Saw this game a few months back and was in awe. Was just shocked at how interesting the whole game idea was and how deep it could potentially be in terms of competitiveness, individual skill and team work. 

As opposed to most team battle/ war games. This one really caught my eye and I am looking forward to seeing it develop in the near future. 

Great work to the team and good luck to all. 

Welcome Comrade to the Forums

• Like 1

Hey guys im a veteran survival game player whos looking for something new. I was browsing through the steam store when I saw this and just had to have it

Hello this is teddygrams all baked and ready to go. ~~ 

I'm into survival, mmo, pvp, rpg, and a bunch of other games. Probably why this game instantly grasped my attention so easily when I first saw it. I can't remember where I saw this game first, though really looking forward to getting to play the game with you all and some friends. 

Edited by teddygrams