Rend Forums
iamacyborg

What time is it? Key giveaway time!

iamacyborg    126

contest.png

The lovely folks at Frostkeep (thank you @FK_JarNod!) have very generously given us an additional 10 pre-alpha keys to giveaway to some lucky winners.

We've had a lot of success with the previous two giveaways, so we'll be keeping things the same.

We'll be running this on a pure RNG basis, with the contest ending and winners being picked by random number generator on Thursday 25th May at 8pm (UK time).

Want a chance to win? Simple, all you need to do is register an account on the forums. Already got an account? No problem, you'll automatically be submitted for a chance to win.

Rules

• Anyone with a forum account, excepting previous forum contest winners will be eligible for entry
  • Anyone caught making multiple accounts will be banned from this and all future contests

Winners will be notified privately upon completion of the contest via pm on the forums. 

View full news

zGhost    0

Game looks so cool. I keep checking YT for more gameplay to hold me over until release. I'd appreciate a key so I could get it sooner, though. Awesome work to the devs and what-not, I can already tell this game is going to do great!